Friday, August 10, 2012

Dana

Dana, how could I ever express what you mean to us?  For this love, there are no words.  You are my brother's wife, my parents' daughter, my sister. 

Because Josh loved you, we were enamored with you; before you set foot inside of our home-you had a place there, etched out by someone up above.  I love to think God had a home for you, and we welcomed you with wide-open arms.

I love you.  I hope I have told you a million times how wonderful you are.  And, if I forget one time, I hope it's the last. 

Take care of his heart, as you have done mine.  I have no doubt you will.  You held my hand and my heart in one fell-swoop. I am so sorry it had to be this way, but at the same time, I couldn't imagine you not being there. 

We will love you forever.  My sweet sister by choice.  I adore you.

xoxo,

S

No comments:

Post a Comment