Saturday, July 7, 2012

My Heart in My Hand

So this is what it's like to hold your heart in your hand. I imagine my entire world sitting perilously on the cusp of my fingertips. One false move and it will go tumbling down into the great unknown. I feel so ill-equipped. When did I become qualified for such an endeavor? The last I knew, I was a child, a wife, a new mother, the world within my grasp, and now, I am forever changed. How can I ever deal with such a thing? How do I go about redefining myself? I wish I had the answers, but sadly, I don't. I am on this journey, the same as everyone else..trying to find my way in the dark. Searching for answers the same as every soul out there. I just hope that one day, I can find my peace in all of this, in this wonder of living. I guess that's what we're all searching for, whether we know it or not, to find comfort in what surrounds us, in what we hold dear, in this thing called life.

No comments:

Post a Comment