Thursday, July 19, 2012

Different Kinds of Tears

I have cried many different kinds of tears; each one shed a little like a snowflake, no two are the same.  I have cried tears of sorrow, tears of loss.  Tears of joy and happiness.  I have cried tears for the past and sobbed for a future lost.  I have cried tears of pain, of anguish, hurt and longing.  I have cried tears for those I miss and tears for sweet souls who are still with me.  Today I cried tears because of the kindness of friends.  A well of emotion sprung free inside of me.  Even when I am at my lowest, I feel so loved.  For every tear cried over what I have lost, I have cried a thousand in thanks for what I have gained.  Some people live a lifetime searching for what has been given so freely to me.  Even in the midst of the most unfortunate of situations, I am exceptionally lucky. 

No comments:

Post a Comment