Saturday, July 21, 2012

Doug

My Doug,

I am writing this to you on my birthday because you are the most precious present I have ever received.  You are such a rock to me in this very uncertain world.  You sew the pieces of me together.  You make me want to do better, you make me strive to make our ends meet. 

I am sending this to you on my birthday, because if I did not have you, nothing would matter.  You are the beacon that brings me home, you are my solitude, you are a gift that I feel I did not deserve.  It may sound silly, but I cannot imagine my life without you. 

YOU,  are amazing.  YOU hold my hand when I reach for a soul to hold dear.  I cannot, could not imagine my life without YOU.  YOU, help make me whole.  YOU, hold my world in your hand.  YOU, are such a gift.  I love, YOU.  Thank you for always trusting in me, and us.  Thank you, for being the strongest man I know. 

YOU are "Tougher Than the Rest"

I love you,

Sarah
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_91hNV6vuBY

No comments:

Post a Comment